Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A girl I used to know....


This stamp is from a set that was one of my very first purchases from CTMH when I became a consultant way back in 2005! That seems like sooo long ago now! It's from the Flower Girls stamp set and I always loved how these stamps coordinated so perfectly with the oh-so-girly Stylin' paper packet. Back in those days, CTMH hadn't come out with their paper flowers or Sparkles rhinestones yet. But like all of their fab products, they also coordinate perfectly, even thought they came out a few years later. And I just LOVE it when things match, lol!

Here's a pic that shows detail a little better on the bottom of the card with the bling and where I embossed stripes into the cardstock.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Tre chic!

Sparkplug17 said...

I was so sad when they retired all of this stuff! Love your card!