Thursday, November 13, 2008

Embossed Christmas trees



I was playing around with my Cuttlebug today and came up with this cute little Christmas card. The trees turned out super cute!

I've also unofficially decided today that I can't make any projects with stamped images on them until I can score a few Copic markers, lol! I actually tried to make a card the other day where I colored it in with colored pencils and it was not very pretty. Oh well, I suppose now's a perfect time to start dropping hints for Nate about how much I "need" these markers...did you know it's only 42 days left until Christmas?! Woo Hoo!

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This card is darling! I love the embossing...I'll have to play with my cuttle bug more.

Bring stuff to make cards...I have my markers so you can color tonight. :)

Nona asked me to bring my Rileys, so I'll stamp you more tonight of the ones I didn't send you...as yes, some of them still have not seen ink, lol.

See ya in a few hours!

nonapearl said...

This is ADORABLE! Looking forward to seeing you tonight!

BTW - I tagged you. Normally don't do them, but this one was fun. Check out www.nonapearl.blogspot.com for details. =)

Melanie said...

So, how many days until your Birthday?!

Love the card.

Marjorie said...

Oh my this is so darling!!!! I am so going to have to try this! :D

Barb said...

Very cute! The colors are great! And you go girl! Hold out for those Copic markers...they are SO worth it! LOL!