Saturday, March 15, 2008

Faithbooking Challenge # 2 "What do you pray about?"

For my faithbooking challenge #2, I found this topic on another website:

"What do you pray about? What is sitting close to you heart? What keeps you up at night? This month, create a layout that highlights something you are praying about or praying for."

This could cover any number of things depending on what's going on in your life right now. I chose to focus on my kiddos :0).



I found the journaling on a greeting card and it seemed just perfect! It reads: "May God bless you with bright stars in the sky when the way seems dark...with smiles to cheer you when the road seems long...with sunshine to warm you when the road seems cold...with love to greet you when each day is done...and with peace that fills heart and reminds you of what a precious gift you are to God. And to me."

Be sure to leave a comment with a link to your blog when you've posted your pages for the challenge! Have fun!