Friday, January 9, 2009

baby girl scrapbook pages

Over the past few weeks I've been working on a couple of custom scrapbook albums for a new client. This was one of my favorite layouts that went in an album for a 2 year old girl. I'd originally bought this paper to scrap some of my own pictures of Bean, but I hadn't gotten around to using it by the time this new project came up. I ended up liking these pages so much that I'm pretty sure I'll be making another set of them for my little darlin too. Althought I don't know what I'll do to about the little acrylic ribbon slides since CTMH retired them at the first of the year and I don't have a website anymore. :0(

supplies used : My Mind's Eye papers, CTMH flowers & acrylic ribbon slides, brads, ribbon

Tonight is Family Movie Night at the Gautier house! We're going to watch The Chronicals of Narnia : Prince Caspian tonight and my kids are so excited! We'd planned to go and see it in the theater but never found the right time to go, so it should be a treat for all of us!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

AaronB said...

These pages are great!

Sparkplug17 said...

Super cute! I want to see that movie...let me know what you think!

Nicole said...

Those are gorgeous!!