Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year...a little bit late ;0)

We started out the new year with a bang, and a couple of really nasty colds! Yay! Not so much. I've spent the past few days being the official runny nose wiper (double yay!) and have become quite used to being Bean's "mommy-chair". And I also think I've seen enough Nick Jr. shows to last me a millenium.

Now that we appear to be past the worst of it, I finally have a free moment (and free hands) to update my blog.



Every Christmas I like to make Nate a calendar for the following year. He really loves them and just gets a kick out of looking over all our favorite pictures from the year. I went the easier route this year and bought a kit by Basic Grey where the pages were all preplanned and all I had to do was assemble and add my pics!

I'll probably post some more of the pages throughout the year, maybe it'll help me post artwork more often, lol! Although I have made it one of my resolutions to create and share more projects.

Hope you all are having a great start to your new year!

No comments: