Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just a Note

I love how this card turned out! I think Riley is my fav little guy to use on my cards, he's just the cutest! I showed one of the Rileys to my Sammy a while back and told him that it reminded me of him, so now every time I make a card with Riley on it, Sammy says "look it's me!" When he saw this one, he said "look, it's me naked drinking coffee!" LOL! That kid's such a goof ball! And just for the record, naked coffee drinking, no matter how cute you are, is frowned upon in our house! ;0)



Supplies used : Bo Bunny paper, Hanna Stamps, Prismacolor markers, CTMH button & waxy flax, stickles ; Sketch from Taylored Expressions (TECC48)

7 comments:

Marjorie said...

Darling card! I love the colors you used!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute card! You may have to draw in some clothes for Riley next time. :)

nonapearl said...

Adorable!

Melanie said...

Wow, how lucky I am to get Naked Riley drinking coffee. We do that at our house, except we have tea in our cups : )

Thanks so much for the awesomely cute card...I love that is connected with such a funny Sam story.

We do need to get together soon, maybe lunch or something.

Mel

Jenn said...

Super cute Riley card!!! Love the dp! :D

LaTraya said...

Thanks for the little laugh--I needed it! Can't wait to see what Riley and Sammy get into next...

Barb said...

Really cute card! Even cuter story! Kids!