Friday, June 12, 2009

What's Brewing?

I love my Riley! He's just the cutest with his little cupcake and coffee. I mentioned a few posts back that I'm not a coffee fan, but everyone else I know is. That got me thinking that maybe I should give it a try again, so I tried one of those new mocha things from McD's (probably not a wise choice in itself, but it was only $2). Yeah..... I'm gonna have to stick to my non-coffee drinking status. In the words of Randy Jackson "Dude....It was not good."


Supplies used: K&Co papers, Hanna Stamps image, Prismacolor markers, prima flowers, brads

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Barb said...

LOL! You are very funny! LOL! I love your cards. And this one is so so cute. I love the colors and the sewing on your cards make them really pop! When I saw this, it reminded me of another story you shared about Riley moose and his coffee. So funny!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is darling! But you shouldn't of gotten coffee from McDonalds, lol...