Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge week 30

Sparkle's challenge this week was another sketch challenge. I {{heart}} sketches! And I love this image, the bear is too cute in his little hat and mittens! He looks like he's all ready to hit the slopes!

Not sure what's up with my picture, the card is much brighter in real life, but I got tired of trying to fix it in photoshop.

Happy Thursday!


Supplies used: My Mind's Eye papers, C.C. Designs image, Prismacolor markers, CTMH sentiment & ribbon

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love the row of snowmen behind them.

Lori said...

What a cute card. That is my favorite Christmas paper.

Barb said...

SUCH a cute card! You've got some awesome coloring skills, girlie! Your paper choice is perfect! TFS

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

I'm sooo jealous, your work is just soo cute! Love your skills in card designs.